Social Marketing and Fashion: How Are They Related?
Fashion magazines are brimming with the latest plaid coats and booties. New apps and ad formats emerge seemingly every day. In social marketing—like fashion—it can be hard to keep on top of what's best, here and now!
Today's red-carpet stunners are ...
Video, Video and More Video
A few creative topics for your next video:
- Interviews. Chat with your favorite Business Development Manager, Destination Marketing Organization or General Manager.
- FAM trips and site inspections. Capture short video of each area you see. Shoot one video of a guest room, another video of the pool, yet another of a culinary delight. Voila! Now you have a video library collection you can trickle out to your audiences.
- More video tips and tactics.
Lead generation options are as plentiful as cheap T-shirts. Consider these opportunities:
- Create a downloadable giveaway on your website.
- Check out the lead generation ads on Facebook.
Here's some tools to build an immersive experience that draws attention:
- Canvas ads in Facebook.
- Carousel and Slideshow ads in Facebook.
- More here.
Keeping up with the fashionistas and social marketing mavens is a full-time experience.
What will you model next?
Written by Catherine Heeg, an international speaker and trainer who focuses on social media marketing strategies for the tourism and hospitality industry. Join the conversation and connect with her at www.cmsspeaking.com and socially.