Colorado Springs: Your Next Student Stop
Colorado Springs, Colorado, is the ultimate hub for elevated adventure, educational experiences, and recreation. Nestled at the base of the stunning Rocky Mountains and Pikes Peak, this vibrant destination sits minutes away from ample outdoor exploration. There’s so much to experience: art, culture, history, exciting activities, and stunning natural scenery. It’s easy to discover something new at every turn. With so many reasons to visit, here are the top ten.
- An abundance of hands-on, educational experiences at state parks, museums, and historical sites.
- Colorado Springs, a year-round destination, has mild temperatures and more than three hundred days of annual sunshine.
- There’s always an opportunity to be active and stretch growing legs.
- The scenic beauty of this Rocky Mountain city is unrivaled and refreshing.
- More than fifty-five attractions and activities to experience. Some of the newest include the Manitou Incline trail, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo’s Encounter Africa Exhibit, and Dale Chihuly at the Fine Arts Center.
- Centrally located in the United States, the region is easily reached by bus from Instate 25 or Highway 24, as well as by direct flights into the Colorado Springs Airport.
- Great value. With so many options for lodging, experiences, and tours, the region’s price tag is much more pleasing than larger counterparts.
- Whether it’s rafting, horseback riding, biking, or hiking, adventure is always nearby.
- Landmark stops include the U.S. Olympic Training Center, Air Force Academy, Garden of the Gods Park, and Pikes Peak – America’s Mountain.
- The award-winning staff of the Colorado Springs CVB. Take advantage of their complimentary services to plan a trip from start to finish.
There are many more reasons to make Colorado Springs your next stop for an unforgettable learning experience. Start planning at VisitCOS.com or call Betty Jo Cardona at 800.888.4748, ext. 129.