Top 10 Business Predictions for 2021
There's still plenty of uncertainty as 2021 powers ahead. One thing we know for sure? The way business is conducted and customer behaviors are certainly going to continue to evolve and change with the landscape of the industry.
Shep Hyken, customer service expert, keynote speaker and New York Times bestselling business author, recently shared his top business predictions for 2021. We agree: They're spot on! In an effort to get ahead of the game and stay on top of the changing tides, check out his insight below:
1. Customers continue to get smarter.
2. Customers are becoming impatient.
3. The word for 2021 will be empathy.
4. Convenience is no longer optional.
5. Companies find more ways to automate and digitize the experience.
6. The virtual and remote workforce has become business as usual.
7. Personalization at a digital level is getting more personal.
8. Chatbots will do more than just communicate with customers.
9. Companies will over-automate and over-digitize.
10. Problems can be predicted.
Watch the video below to hear Hyken explain these predictions in depth and how you can implement them now.
Courtesy of Groups Today. Information Courtesy of Shep Hyken.