55 in 5: Are You Up for the Challenge?
Colorado Springs and its surrounding region offer an epic adventure to those up for the challenge. From natural and military history to cultural icons and outdoor adventure, the region's got it all.
Day one of the 55 Attractions in 5 Days itinerary includes:
- Cadet Chapel Air Force Academy and Bomber Display
- Western Museum of Mining & Industry
- Whit's End-Focus on the Family
- ProRodeo Hall of Fame & Museum of the American Cowboy
- Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Museum
- Glen Eyrie Castle
- Rock Ledge Historic Site
- Garden of the Gods Visitor Center, Park & Trading Post
- Flying W Wranglers
And that's just day one! Go to www.visitcos.com for more information about trip planning and Colorado Springs' range of attractions.
Photo courtesy of VisitCOS.com.