Thanks to our readers' numerous nominations, Groups Today is proud to present the top ten people of the next generation who are making a difference in the group travel industry with their innovative and progressive ideas.
Throughout January and February we will be featuring each of these people here, on our website. Click here to learn a little bit about them. We will update this page as soon as the next profile is written and published. Thank you to all of you who submitted your nominations for these and other outstanding people of the next generation!
- Damon Allan, 37, Maxima Tours Ltd.
- Dan Gleason, 29, Quad Cities CVB
- Elizabeth Hall, Joe Hall, and John Hall Jr., 28, 30, 35, John Hall's Alaska
- Lisa Itel, 37, Travel Oregon
- Carey Kaspari, 40, Global Tracks and Customized Educational Travel
- Morgan Maravich, 27, Destination DC
- Ragan Myers, 37, City of Long Beach Washington
- Justin Osbon, 33, Image Tours
- Isabella Rhawie, 26, Mall of America
- Justin Shuler, 37, Group Travel Network, Inc.
Know a group travel professional making an impact on the industry with a fresh, progressive perspective? Nominate him or her for 2017's Top 10 Next Gen here.