Your Place for Boston Group Hotel Rates
With spacious rooms and suites, as well as outstanding group rates, The Midtown Hotel is the perfect venue for groups in search of a budget-friendly Boston hotel. Your group will find itself in the perfect neighborhood when personal time from your tour is available. And they'll love our deluxe hotel rooms that include pullout sleeper sofas for the extra person in your party and conveniences like a microwave-refrigerator combo.
Upon check-in, we'll even deliver your group's luggage to their respective rooms for a nominal fee. So they can relax and start enjoying our hotel amenities, and our Boston neighborhood, as soon as they arrive. Your group can also count on modern amenities like:
- King- and queen-size beds
- Wi-Fi and cable television
- Large flat-screen TVs
- On-site affordable parking
- Microwave-refrigerator combos
Group Tour Rates
- Minimum requirement for group rate is 10 rooms/night
- Rates quoted are net single/double occupancy for adult groups
- Add $10 per additional person for triple/quad rooms
- Student groups are flat for one to four people per room with two double beds
- One complimentary room per 20 rooms actualized
- Porterage: Optional at $4 per person, round-trip
- Costs: $15 per night additional
- All rates subject to 14.45% tax
- Catered meals and an inclusive group dining menu are available
Rates vary by season and availability. Contact our Sales Office with specific dates and needs to determine rate and availability. Send your request to: [email protected]
- Three (3) hour limited parking is available across from the hotel on the north bound side of Huntington Ave., adjacent to The Christian Science Center.
- Layover parking at $20/night, is located behind Bunker Hill Monument, near the USS Constitution off of Chelsea Street. Follow the [AP], Autoport Parking signs along Chelsea Street east, into Moran Terminal.
- Fueling and driver lounge facilities available, open 10AM-7PM: 617-242-2300
- A bus parking map is available upon request.