OMCA - Ontario Motor Coach Association
OMCA is excited to host the 2017 OMCA Marketplace in Toronto, Ontario, November 5 - 8! We're continuously making changes to our annual show, designed for the ever-evolving tourism and transportation industry.
Some of our features this year include:
- Condensed, business-packed schedule: Four-day conference, with three days on the Marketplace floor – DMO, Tour Service and Receptive Operator Sellers take appointments on Monday; all other Sellers take appointments over Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Later start time: Marketplace appointments begin at 9:00 AM, Monday through Wednesday.
- Tour Operators attend for free: One-on-one appointments, plus a selection of targeted education sessions on Sunday afternoon
- The Marketplace App: Features direct delegate-to-delegate messaging, program and appointment schedules, and more – right at your fingertips!
- Sunday Night Ice Breaker at Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada: Let some fishy new friends welcome you to your host city, Toronto!
- Monday Night Event at Steam Whistle Brewery: Enjoy the evening skyline and party with us inside Toronto’s historic Roundhouse, a piece of history nestled within the big city.
- Party With a Purpose, Tuesday Night: Our newest fundraiser returns! Hosted by the OMCA Development Fund Committee, proceeds from this event support students in tourism, hospitality and transportation post-secondary programs.
As well, we look forward to presenting lots of other networking events beyond the Marketplace floor, including the Sunday Night Ice Breaker at Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada, and the Monday Night Event at Steam Whistle Brewery!
Be a part of Marketplace – click here to register today!