Anything that can go wrong on a group tour hopefully won't, but probably will ... at least once during your career.
1. Someone gets terribly, terribly sick.
Food poisoning: modern day dysentery
2. The bus breaks down.
Yabba dabba doo.
3. Or you get stuck in traffic.
It might be the one time you think: Somebody better be dead.
4. Or your flight is canceled, delayed or overbooked.
Can you just carpool in someone else's airplane?
5. Someone is terrified to fly.
Snakes on a plane ... That doesn't actually happen, right?
6. Your luggage gets lost.
Keep calm and carry-on.
7. Or your group gets lost.
Is it just me, or ... have we seen that polar bear before?
8. It rains.
And we're talking end-of-the-world torrential downpour.
9. Someone gets something stolen.
10. Your tickets fall through.
Not the golden ticket, after all.
11. You can't find a bathroom.
Next Rest Stop: 800 million miles.
12. Things are under construction.
13. Your accommodations don't live up to your expectations.
Whaaaat? No continental breakfast?
Courtesy of Groups Today.